ID 442 · FMEA – Basic Training (Harmonised AIAG-VDA FMEA)
Beginners and prospective users of this method from product
and process development, testing, logistics, manufacturing,
inspection planning, maintenance and quality.
- FMEA – 7 steps approach
- Subdivision of FMEA into systems analysis, failure analyses and risk mitigation as well as risk communication
- Work on Problems in multidisciplinary teams
- Use of the tools for a successful FMEA
- The evaluation catalogues for Severity, Occurrence and Detecting
- Evaluation and prioritisation with Action Priority Matrix (AP)
- FMEA forms
- Correlation “Special Characteristics” and FMEA
- Introduction to supplemental FMEA for Monitoring and System Response “FMEA-MSR”
- Practical exercises and case studies
PREREQUISITES FOR ATTENDANCE
There are no prerequisites for attending this training.
After passing the test, you will receive a VDA certificate of qualification.