Integrated Management System
An integrated management system is developed by a company in response to a need to bring together processes and procedures into a single coherent structure which allows more efficient management of the company.
System Target Group
The integrated management system is suitable for any organisation, regardless of size or industry, which plans to integrate two or more management systems into a single, integrated system with a complete set of documentation, policies, procedures and processes.
- Development of a common, harmonised management structure
- Ability to combine a number of processes: planning, training, internal audits, etc.
- Continuous improvement in the effectiveness of your company’s activities in order to achieve the objectives set
- Reduction in development and certification costs
- Increased mobility and capacity to adapt to changing conditions
- Increased attractiveness to stakeholders and investors
Possible Standards in the Integrated Management System
- ISO 9001 Quality Management System
- ISO 14001 Environmental Management System
- OHSAS 18001 Occupational Health and Safety Management Systems
- ISO/IEC 27001 Information Security Management System
- ISO 22000 Food Safety Management System
- SA 8000 Social Accountability Management System
This list is not exhaustive and the list of standards that form part of the integrated management system is developed to meet the needs and specific characteristics of your business.
Click here to request more information/submit an enquiry.