The issue of energy saving management covers a growing number of areas of human life. This is due not only to international trends and government economic programmes on energy saving, but also to interest among companies themselves. Whether in the civil or industrial sector, whether constructing new facilities or renovating existing ones, the modern market requires systems which can guarantee a reduction in energy consumption.
We provide structured and comprehensive support for optimisation of the energy resources consumption process and for system management of energy efficiency processes, cost savings and a reduction in emissions within your company.
- Analysis of the company’s energy efficiency and identification of methods and tools to enhance energy saving efficiency
- Identification of significant energy consumption areas
- Calculation of base and target energy consumption lines
- Development and implementation of an energy management system according to ISO 50001
- Monitoring and corrective actions
- Improvement of the existing energy management system
- Follow-up during certification
- Conducting an internal audit and audit of your suppliers
- Training on energy saving in accordance with the energy management system