Environmental protection within the enterprise is an increasingly important issue for any organisation. An efficient environmental management system covers the following aspects:
- Environmental pollution abatement
- Water resources preservation
- Waste recycling and disposal
- Optimisation of energy and materials consumption
Thus, the introduction of an environmental management system is not limited to reducing man’s negative impact on nature. In today’s business world, companies also efficiently develop pro-environmental initiatives that enhance competitiveness and strengthen their positive image.
We can help you cut the time spent on researching environmental issues, reduce the costs of your environmental charges and avoid penalties. We will also help you successfully navigate the constant changes in legislation.
- Identification of fundamental environmental aspects
- Inventory of environmental aspects
- Development and implementation of an ISO 14001 environmental management system
- Internal audits of the environmental management system
- Training on environmental management and requirements of environmental legislation
In the face of constant rises in prices for energy and commodities, combined with simultaneous increases in the costs of their disposal, we can help you analyse existing processes and identify potential for further optimisation of your business.