ISO 14001 Environmental Management System
The development of the ISO 14000 international standards series is considered one of the most significant international environmental initiatives. This standard defines the process for control and improvement of the environmental performance of organisations and aims to provide a delicate balance between profitability and attenuating the environmental impact of companies. The standard is consistent with the concept of sustainable development and is compatible with a variety of cultural, social and institutional frameworks and management systems.
The environmental management system will significantly enhance the ability of your company to predict, identify and manage its interaction with the environment, to fulfil its environmental objectives and to ensure continuous compliance with applicable legal requirements and other requirements that the company has to fulfil.
Standard Target Group
The environmental management system is necessary for all organisations, regardless of their size and degree of environmental impact. The management of environmental aspects is particularly important in the field of production.
- Improvement in your company’s positive image vis-à-vis regulatory authorities and stakeholders as a result of your commitment to environmental protection
- Increase in loyalty on the part of your employees and business partners and an increase in new customers, who have confidence in your environmental objectives
- Higher level of environmental risk management
- Reduction of costs, including penalties due to non-compliance with environmental laws, and insurance costs
- Development and implementation of an environmental management system
- Improvement of the existing environmental management system
- Follow-up of the certification audit procedure
- Conduct of an internal audit and audit of your suppliers
- Training in the environmental management system.