ISO 29001 Petroleum, petrochemical and natural gas industries
Industry Quality Management Systems. Requirements for organisations supplying products and services
The ISO/TS 29001 standard is the result of cooperation between the American Petroleum Institute (API) and the Technical Committee ISO/TS 67 (Materials, equipment and offshore structures for petroleum, petrochemical and gas industries). ISO/TS 29001 is based on the requirements of ISO 9001 and includes additional requirements for the design, development, production, installation and servicing of the oil and gas industry. The purpose of these specific requirements is to ensure the coordination of organisations active in the oil and gas industry, as well as to increase the quality guarantee for the supply of products and services.
Standard Target Group
The ISO/TS 29001 standard is intended for manufacturers, service providers, sellers and suppliers of equipment and materials in the petroleum, gas and petrochemical industries.
ISO/TS 29001:2010 Benefits:
- Providing quality implementation of the requirements for products and services in the petrochemical and oil and gas sector
- Increasing the loyalty of potential and existing customers, control and supervision authorities
- Establishment of the company’s image as a reliable supplier
- Ensuring benefits in tender processes
- Reducing the percentage of non-conforming products
- Providing investment attractiveness
- Reducing unplanned and overhead costs associated with the elimination of product non-conformities