In recent decades, consumers of food products have started to pay special attention to food safety. On the one hand, new systems for production, storage, transport and consumption make it possible to expand the range of food products, extend their shelf life and ensure the most efficient implementation of consumers’ requirements. At the same time, however, they create new hazards to human health.
Food industry enterprises which implement modern food quality and safety assurance systems gain significant competitive advantages:
- Increase in sales due to customer loyalty
- Trust of partners ‒ suppliers, distributors and others ‒ making cooperation even more efficient
- Ability to access international markets and secure success
The quality and safety of food products are essential characteristics that require control and supervision by the company’s management. With our assistance your company can operate an efficient food safety management system and open up new horizons for your business.
- Development and implementation of a food safety management system according to ISO 22000
- Development and implementation of a food safety management system according to the FSSC 22000 food certification scheme, IFS standards and the BRC Global Standard for Food Safety
- Monitoring and corrective actions
- Improvement of the existing food safety management system
- Follow-up during certification
- Conducting an internal audit and audit of your suppliers
- Training in the food safety management system
We have extensive experience in preparing companies to obtain a permit to supply products to the European Union and we would be happy to include your Company among our clients.