ISO 50001 Energy Management System
The energy management system based on the requirements of the international standard ISO 50001 will allow you to implement efficient management of your energy resources, cut energy costs and reduce emissions and negative environmental impacts.
The energy management system based on the requirements of the ISO 50001 standard can be integrated into the existing quality management system, occupational safety and/or environmental management of any organisation that wishes to monitor and improve its energy efficiency.
Standard Target Group
An energy management system is important for all organisations, regardless of their size or scope of business. The issue of efficient management of energy resources in the production sector is particularly pressing. As recent experience shows, the efficiency achieved as a result of changes in the management of energy consumption is higher than for the introduction of new technologies.
- Management of risks associated with your company’s current and future energy supply
- Identification of opportunities for more efficient energy consumption
- Reduction in energy costs and improvement in your company’s overall performance
- Reduction in emissions and achievement of set targets
- Improvement in your company’s positive image vis-à-vis regulatory authorities and stakeholders
- Significant competitive advantages in tendering
- Analysis of energy efficiency and definition of techniques to effectively manage energy consumption
- Development and implementation of the energy management system
- Improvement of the existing energy management system
- Follow-up of the certification audit procedure
- Conduct of an internal audit and audit of your suppliers
- Training of personnel in the energy management system.