ISO 27001 Information Security Management System
Information can exist in many forms. It can be printed or written on paper, stored electronically, transmitted by post or using electronic communication means, displayed on film or expressed verbally. Information is a valuable asset of any company, regardless of its form, method of distribution and means of storage.
Information security is the protection mechanism which provides:
- Confidentiality: access to information only for authorised users
- Integrity: authenticity and completeness of information and its processing methods
- Accessibility: access to information and related assets by authorised users when necessary
The Information Security Management System based on the requirements of the international standard ISO 27001 will allow you to implement an efficient system for the creation, management and continuous improvement of information assets protection for your company.
Standard Target Group
The reliable protection of information assets must be ensured by every company, regardless of its size and fields of activity. The ISO 27001 standard is most important for organisations where data protection is paramount (e.g. companies engaged in outsourcing of IT resources, financial firms, healthcare organisations and government institutions).
- Competitive advantages through protection of your internal controls and compliance with corporate governance and applicable legislative requirements
- Increased loyalty of your business partners, who can be confident that their information will be adequately protected in strict compliance with contractual requirements
- Establishing an efficient mechanism for risk identification and management while ensuring your company’s information security
- Improving your company’s positive image through senior management’s commitment to ensure the company’s information security
- Development and implementation of the information security management system
- Improvement of the existing information security management system
- Follow up of the certification audit procedure
- Conducting an internal audit and audit of your suppliers
- Training in the information security management system.