ISO 45001 Occupational Health and Safety Management Systems
International Standard ISO 45001 was developed with the aim of ensuring a proactive approach to employees’ health based on preventive measures, as well as measures that take into account changes in the management system.
This International Standard is now the only recognised international standard used for certification of occupational health and safety management systems.
The ISO 45001 standard promotes the creation of safe and healthy working conditions and provides an efficient approach that allows your organisation to consistently identify and control risks to health and safety, reduce the likelihood of occupational accidents and comply with constantly changing legislation.
Standard Target Group
The ISO 45001 standard can be used by any company wishing to implement a modern approach that will reduce risks to the health and safety of employees, customers and the public.
- Reduction in the number of occupational accidents and occupational diseases
- Reduction in outages and related losses, including insurance costs
- More effective management of risks to health and industrial safety
- Improvement in the positive image of your company as a result of commitment to occupational safety and assurance of industrial safety
- Increased loyalty of your business partners and increase in new customers
- Analysis of the existing occupational safety management system at the enterprise
- Bringing the occupational safety management system into compliance with current applicable regulations on occupational safety
- Identification of hazards and risk assessment according to the methodology developed by us
- Development and implementation of the occupational health and safety management system in accordance with the requirements of ISO 45001
- Training your specialists according to the standard requirements.
SA 8000 Social Accountability 8000
ISO 26000 Social Responsibility Guidance
Click here to request more information/submit an enquiry.