ID 353 VDA 6.3 – Examination Day for Certified Process Auditor
Process auditors VDA 6.3 in the product life cycle.
PREREQUISITES FOR ATTENDANCE
- Admission to the exam day after successful review of your application
- Successful attendance of the course “VDA 6.3 – Qualification for Process Auditor”
- Evidence for an auditor qualification based on DIN EN ISO 19011 (e. g. VDA auditor)
- At least 5 years’ industrial experience, of which at least 2 in quality management
- ID 417 ”Automotive Core Tools for System and Process Auditors” resp. ID 415, 416, and possibly 450: VDA qualification ”Automotive Core Tools Professional”, or
- At least two-day training about Automotive Core Tools
Passing of an Automotive Core Tools online quiz
After passing the written and oral exams, you will receive a VDA certificate with registered numbering and the respective auditor card and the VDA QMC database entry. For the card, we need a digital passport photo in JPEG format in advance.