ID 341 VDA 6.3 – Workshop for Certified Process Auditor
This training is for Certified Process Auditor VDA 6.3 (2016),
who cannot prove the required number of process audits for the
extension of their auditor qualification.
- A review of the VDA 6.3 chapter content
- Risk analysis with the Turtle model
- ISO 19011 guideline for auditing management systems
- The individual steps in an audit as a process
- Process elements 1 to 7 refresher (potential analysis, project management, planning and realisation of product and process development, supplier management, process analysis, production and customer service)
- Attribution and changes in the assessment of audit findings
- Audit report, documentation and completion revised
- Changes in potential analysis
- Participants’ experiences and best practice approach
- Explanation of the current SI’s and FAQ’s
At the end, participants will receive a certificate of attendance.