ID 250 IATF 16949 – Examination Day for 1st/2nd Party Auditor IATF 16949
Prospective 1st/2nd party auditors IATF 16949 who have taken part in the qualification training course, and existing 1st/2nd party auditors who have completed the re-qualification training.
- The exam consists of a written part with 40 multiple-choice questions, and
- an oral part, in which participants develop risks / nonconformities from a scenario and assign them to IATF 16949 / DIN EN ISO 9001 requirements.
PREREQUISITES FOR ATTENDANCE
- Auditor qualification as an internal auditor for ISO 9001:2015
- Minimum of 3 complete internal or external system audits to ISO 9001 in the past 3 year
- At least 2 years of appropriate practical experience in an organization in the automotive industry
- ID 417 ”Automotive Core Tools for System and Process Auditors” resp. ID 415, 416, and possibly 450: VDA qualification ”Automotive Core Tools Professional”, or
- At least two-day training about Automotive Core Tools
Passing of an Automotive Core Tools online quiz
After passing the written and the oral exam, you will receive a VDA certificate with registered numbering, the respective auditor card as well as a corresponding VDA QMC database entry. For the card, we need a jpeg digital passport photo in advance.