ID 211 IATF 16949 – Qualification for 1st/2nd Party Auditor IATF 16949
QM managers / personnel or internal / external system auditors with ISO 9001 knowledge and automotive auditing experience.
- Process management and process approach in the automotive industry
- Main contents of DIN EN ISO 19011
- Structure of IATF 16949 and its requirements incl. DIN EN ISO 9001
- Insights into IATF 16949 certification rules
PREREQUISITES FOR ATTENDANCE
- Auditor qualification as internal auditor for ISO 9001:2015
- Minimum of 3 complete internal or external system audits to ISO 9001 in the past 3 year
- At least 2 years appropriate practical experience in an organisation in the automotive industry
- ID 417 ”Automotive Core Tools for System and Process Auditors” resp. ID 415, 416, and possibly 450: VDA qualification ”Automotive Core Tools Professional”, or
- At least two-day training about Automotive Core Tools
Passing of an Automotive Core Tools online quiz
After passing the test you will receive a VDA certificate of qualification.